The Janitorial is tri-daily newspaper that circulates around Sacred Heart Hospital. It has a large circulation around the hospital, and people believe what it says is true, much to the dismay of Dr. Cox. The Janitorial also produces online articles.
After Dr. Kelso told the Janitor that nobody cared about what he thought, Janitor convened the Brain Trust - Todd, Doug, Ted, and himself, to discuss a way to get their thoughts out to the people. The paper is read by nearly all the staff of the hospital, and is considered a "hit" by the Brain Trust. ("My Manhood")
Production and StaffEdit
- Janitor is the lead writer for all the editorial articles about union strikes, insurance scams, baby wolfmen. He does not actually conduct any interviews, and thus makes them all up.
- Todd wants to be the official photographer, but is in charge of weather instead.
- Ted is the investigative reporter because he is good at sitting in on conversations and not being noticed.
- "SMACK DOWN!": Turk beating J.D. in a remote wrestling match.
- "DR. COX SHOCKER GIVE ME A HUG' says Cox": Dr. Cox is actually a nice guy under his tough guy shell, and likes hugs. (Note: This article was made up to get even with Dr. Cox)
- "DR. COX: ANGRY AGRESSIVE & A LITTLE BIPOLAR": Dr. Cox is not a nice guy and is probably bi-polar. (Note: This article was used to accept Dr. Cox's apology.)
- The Janitorial is never seen again after "My Manhood", but the Janitor does mention it later.
- The issue "Dr. Cox: Angry, Agressive and a Little Bipolar" is also briefly seen in My Waste of Time, on the desk of the "Brainhouse".