Star Wars is a 1977 science fantasy film set in a galaxy far, far away.
In relation to ScrubsEdit
|Scrubs character||Similarities||Star Wars|
|Lead characters, very smart and willing to try new things for the advancement of mankind. Well trained with droids. Good with people.|
|Supportive of the lead male role (see above). They are risk-takers and lady getters. Very good at flying spacecraft. Joke around a lot.|
|Strong, sexy female characters. Smart on their feet. Often wears their hair in buns.|
|Strong, sexy female characters. Smart on their feet. Both are strong supporters of female strength and pride.|
Leia Organa ... again
|Very wise and give advice to those who need it. Are masters at their own subjects. Both are good lightsaber swordsmen. Both have trained an "apprentice" who betrayed them.|
|Power and greed have gone to both of their heads. They don't care what other people think, and their rule is absolute. Both can kill via the force. However, they are decent people . . . very deep down.|
|What they say isn't really important. Are both good handimen and mechanics. Neither of them like to lose. Both are kind of brutes, and really tall.|
- In the episode "My Two Dads", Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso fight a la Obi-Wan and Darth Vader in Episode IV.
- In the episode "My Hero", the Janitor says to J.D. at the question, how he might know intimate details about his life: "I am your father", similiar to how Darth Vader revealed that to Luke Skywalker.
- In the episode "My Point of No Return", it is revealed that Turk has dibs on naming his child "Chewbacca".
- In the episode "My New Suit", a Star Wars toy dewback can be seen in the background while Carla and Turk are sitting in the entrance hall talking.
- In "Her Story II", Turk meets Julie Quinn's godfather Billy Dee Williams, which has portrayed Lando Calrissian in Star Wars Episodes V and VI.
- In the season 6 episode "My Coffee" a person dressed as and talking like Darth Vader is seen waiting in the line outside the newly opened Coffee Bucks.
- In "My Number One Doctor", Turk says to J.D "your nose can't handle smells of that magnitude", a reference to Star Wars Episode VI.
- In the episode "My Bad Too", Turk claims that if you let Izzy sip from a juice box she'll get really happy and start squeaking like R2-D2.