- “I pooped in the bed so I put it on the TV.”— Jack Cox
At the time of Jack's conception, Jordan and Perry only met up a few times each week to have sex. Jordan came back to Perry when she was pregnant but told Perry that it wasn't his child. ("My Fruit Cups") When she gave birth at Sacred Heart, she revealed to J.D. that it really was Perry's child, but she didn't want him to feel pressured into staying with her just because of the baby. ("My Karma") When Perry discovered that he was the father, he was scared at first because he didn't think he would make a good dad. However, he quickly got over this and is now very close with Jack.
Perry is worried about Jack's future sexual orientation. He has complained about Jordan taking him to ballet lessons and how she occasionally dresses him up, Jordan says to Perry "I may have painted his toenails for funsies". He has also mentioned how Jack has an overbearing mother and that he has a fairly prominent lisp. Perry believes these things might cause Jack to be gay. Jordan once chose to irritate Cox by encouraging these tendencies after finding out that Cox had gotten a vasectomy without telling her.
- Story time ("My Princess")
- Perry's bedtime voice ("My Growing Pains")
- Lightning McQueen
- Putting poop on the T.V
- School ("My Nah Nah Nah")
- His first sentence was "Daddy drinks a lot." ("My Fallen Idol")
- His birthday is March 21st. This was revealed in the episode My New God by Perry's sister Paige
- Jack once pooped in his bed and then put it on the TV.
- Jack once got drunk off of rum cake. According to Dr. Cox, at first, watching him stumble into walls was endearing, but he took his eyes off of him for one second and he got a bucket on his head and plowed through the flat screen TV. ("My Best Moment")
- Dr. Cox's influence has caused Jack to insult other characters, telling off Dr. Kelso on two separate occasions as well as calling Sam "Janice".
- Jordan taught Jack how to 'mancheck', which is basically a punch to the groin.
- Jordan considered naming him after her father, Quinn, but later admitted that he "doesn't look like a Quinn" and named him Jack at Dr. Cox's insistence. ("My Interpretation")
- Jordan told Turk that Jack was conceived when three days before her ovulation, Perry was on top and he was also strangling her.("My Rite of Passage")
- Jordan has a mug that has Jack's face on it, with the wording 'Jack's Mom'. ("My Rite of Passage")
- Jordan sometimes makes Perry and Jack wear matching outfits.
|THE COX & SULLIVAN FAMILIES|